Friday, November 25, 2011

Worship 3# - In song

Sometimes we feel the need to lift our voices.
This was just a reflection of the glory we see everyday.
Often you hear people talking about miracles, searching for miracles, yet they don't really see that the world we live in IS a miracle. That just plain living is a miracle!
Think of this as you read:
"Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still and consider the wonderous works of God.
Do you know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?
Do you know the balancings of the clouds, the wonderous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?"
[Job 37: 14-16]

GLORY SURROUNDS ME

The sun's outside, the birds are singing/ My heart lifts as I join their song/ Cause all around me/ I see your glory/ It's everywhere

I can't run, I can't hide/ I can't escape your light/ I can't run, I can't hide/ You're everywhere

And I will lift you high/ I'll sing you praise from mountain tops/ And everywhere, how can I not/ Give you the glory, give you the praise/ Give you the honour, O Name above names/ When all else fails, you stay the same

It's cold outside, the birds are silent/ My heart sighs as I search for a song/ Yet all around me/ I see your glory/ It's everywhere

Your glory, Your glory, Your glory surrounds me/ Glory surrounds me

No comments: