Wednesday, April 13, 2011

new song!!!

The Only One 

I have a tendency to complicate/ The simpler things in life/ And sometimes I regulate/ By replacing you with I/ Everytime I push you aside/ I wonder why I'm breaking inside
I know that I need you/ Yet sometimes I don't care/ That's not the way things ought to be/ I'm wishing I could make it clear

You're the only thing that matters/ You're the only one that matters/ I'll sing it from my heart/ Because that's the only place to start/ You're the only thing that matters to me

I have a quality of messing up/ Then making a confession/ Am I playing dressing up?/ Or have I learnt my lesson/ That everytime I push you aside/ It just leaves me breaking inside/
And I know that you love me/ Though sometimes I wonder why/ After all you've done, sometimes I still hide/ Can I tell you just what's on my mind?

Everytime I push you aside/ I wonder why I'm breaking inside/ I think I've only just realized/ I need you in my life/ So I'll sing it out tonight

I know that I need you/ Though sometimes I don't care/ That's not the way things ought to be/ I'm wishing I could make it clear

(c) copyright Mayday 2011

No comments: